Trucking International
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BG]D_E_N_I_S application [Testing Stage]

2 posters

Go down

[BG]D_E_N_I_S application [Testing Stage]  Empty [BG]D_E_N_I_S application [Testing Stage]

Post  [BG]D_E_N_I_S Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:32 pm

Game name : [BG]D_E_N_I_S

Why do you wan to be a MOD/ADMIN : I wan to help with the development of the server and help people in the server.

What will you do if you become a MOD/ADMIN : I will try my best to help.

Why should we promote you as a MOD/ADMIN : I think i can be helpful with a lot of stuff Mapping , server testing for bugs.

Do you have Exp. as a MOD/ADMIN Before : Yes in 3 servers.

Do you have Exp. in Mapping : Yes i have experience in mapping.

How will you describe yourself : I am very funny i can make everyone to laugh, i love playing games, my free time i go to the gym, i love and can cook very good, i think that is the most important.

Regards :-)

[BG]D_E_N_I_S

Back to top Go down

[BG]D_E_N_I_S application [Testing Stage]  Empty Re: [BG]D_E_N_I_S application [Testing Stage]

Post  Private200 Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:55 pm

For me , i give a YES but anyways you have to get accepted by other admins then i'll decide if you will be admin or not !
Private200
Private200
Server Scripter
Server Scripter

http://samptruckers.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

[BG]D_E_N_I_S application [Testing Stage]  Empty Re: [BG]D_E_N_I_S application [Testing Stage]

Post  [BG]D_E_N_I_S Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Private200 wrote:For me , i give a YES but anyways you have to get accepted by other admins then i'll decide if you will be admin or not !

Ok thanks Smile really appreciate

[BG]D_E_N_I_S

Back to top Go down

Post  Private200 Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Some of the admins gave me more options for your apply .

You will be tested for 1 week . If we see you do a good job , you will get accepted .
Private200
Private200
Server Scripter
Server Scripter

http://samptruckers.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down